Michael Porter Jr. and Denver play the Houston Rockets on Friday. Prop bettors will wonder how Porter has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Michael Porter Jr. Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Porter has played in 45 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 29 of them.
- Porter has averaged 17.5 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 4.0 points fewer than Friday’s points prop total.
- In 31.1% of his matchups this season (14 of 45 games) Porter has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Porter’s season scoring average of 17.5 is 1.8 points higher than his 15.7 average points over/under.
- Porter has hit the points over in 20 of 29 opportunities (69%).
- Porter has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (15.7 points) in 62.2% of his games (28 out of 45 contests).
- The Rockets’ opponents are averaging 114.8 points per game, which is the sixth-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Porter has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 28 times this season.
- Porter’s 2.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 fewer threes than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- In 18 of 45 games this year (40%), Porter has made more than 2.5 threes.
- Porter has knocked down the same number of threes this season as his average prop bet over/under of 2.4.
- Porter has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets in 53.6% of his matchups (15 of his 28 chances).
- Porter’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 2.4 three-pointers, a number he’s eclipsed in only 18 of 45 games (40%).
- Teams are averaging 13.2 made shots from beyond the arc per game against the Rockets this season, the eighth-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
Porter vs the Rockets
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Rockets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from