Michael Porter Jr. and the Denver Nuggets play the Charlotte Hornets on Tuesday. Here’s how Porter’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Michael Porter Jr. Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Porter has had a points prop bet set in 42 of the 58 games he has played this season.
- Porter has averaged 19.2 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 5.3 points fewer than Tuesday’s over/under.
- In 24.1% of his matchups this season (14 of 58 games) Porter has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Porter’s season scoring average of 19.2 is 1.5 points higher than his 17.7 average points over/under.
- Porter has hit the points over in 28 of 42 opportunities (66.7%).
- Porter has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (17.7 points) in 62.1% of his games (36 out of 58 contests).
- Teams are scoring 111.1 points per game against the Hornets this season, the 20th-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Porter has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 42 times this season.
- Porter combines to average 27.7 points, rebounds and assists, 5.8 less than his prop bet PRA total for Tuesday’s game (33.5).
- In 24.1% of his games (14 out of 58) Porter has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Tuesday’s game.
- Porter has a season-long PRA average (27.7) that’s 0.6 higher than his average PRA prop bet total (27.1).
- In 28 out of 42 chances this season (66.7%), Porter has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 53.4% of his matchups this year (31 of 58 contests), Porter covered his average PRA over/under (27.1).
Last 10 Games
Porter vs the Hornets
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Hornets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from