Michael Porter Jr. has multiple prop bets set for the outing against the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday. Here are the insights you need to know for Porter’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Michael Porter Jr. Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Porter has played in 46 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 30 of them.
- Porter’s 17.6 points per game average is 3.9 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- 14 times this season (out of 46 total games — 30.4%) Porter has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Porter’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (15.9 points) by 1.7 points.
- Porter has gone over the point total in 66.7% of his opportunities (20 of 30 chances).
- Porter’s season-long points prop bet average is 15.9 points, a figure he’s gone over 29 out of 46 games (63%).
- Teams are scoring 111.7 points per game against the Grizzlies this season, the 14th-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Porter has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 30 times this season.
- Porter’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 26.3, which is 5.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (31.5).
- In 13 of 46 games (28.3%) Porter has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Monday’s game.
- Porter’s season-long PRA average (26.3) is 1.0 higher than his average PRA over/under — 25.3.
- Porter has hit the over on his PRA prop bets 70% of the time this season (21 of 30 opportunities).
- In 28 of 46 contests this season (60.9%) Porter covered his average PRA over/under (25.3).
Last 10 Games
Porter vs the Grizzlies
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Grizzlies
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from