Michael Kim (+100000 odds to win) enters the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links looking for a better performance this year after he missed the cut in his last appearance in this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:19 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Michael Kim odds for the RBC Heritage
Kim’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Kim has not finished in the top 20.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Kim has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- He finished +2 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Kim at the RBC Heritage
- In his last five trips to this event, Kim placed 77th in his only finish.
- Kim made the cut in one of his last five entries to this event.
- The last time Kim played this event in 2020, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,298 yards over the past year, while Harbour Town Golf Links is set to play at a shorter 7,099 yards.
- Players have carded 69.95 strokes per round and an average score of -5.2 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly higher scoring average of -4.1.
- The courses Kim has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,251 yards, while Harbour Town Golf Links will play at 7,099 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -7.4. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Michael Kim 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-74||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||76-73||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-70||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||74||68-75-76-71 (+2)||$5,910|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-74||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||58||67-71-74-68 (-4)||$16,425|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||53||69-74-74-72 (+1)||$17,496|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||78-73||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||65||67-69-69-68 (-7)||$14,124|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from