Cameron Champ is the defending champion of the event, which will be held July 21-24 from Blaine, Minnesota.
The betting trends in this article reflect odds as of July 21, 2022 at 3:24 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Michael Kim odds for the 3M Open
Kim’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Kim has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five appearances, Kim has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 in his three times finishing a tournament over his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Kim at the 3M Open
- Kim placed 39th in his lone recent finish at this event in three trips.
- Kim has made the cut in one of his last three trips to this tournament.
- Kim last played this event in 2021 and finished 39th.
- He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,265 yards, which is 163 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard par 71 for this week’s tournament.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while TPC Twin Cities has a recent scoring average of -9.
- The courses Kim has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,251 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Michael Kim 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||7||65-68-67-70 (-18)||21.484||-2.024||$124,875|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||16||65-69-70-74 (-10)||$58,275|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Kim’s seventh-place finish last time out at the Barbasol Championship on July 7-11.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from