Michael Gligic has +40000 odds to win the 2021 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He made the cut in his last time out at this tournament in 2020 and finished 59th.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 9, 2021, 2:23 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Michael Gligic odds for the Wyndham Championship
Gligic’s recent form
- Gligic will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Gligic has finished in the top 20 once over his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Gligic has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events.
- He has an average score of -2.2 across his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 12-15, 2021
- Location: Greensboro, NC
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 6.4M
- Defending Champ: Jim Herman
Course history: Gligic at the Wyndham Championship
- Gligic finished 59th when he last played this event in 2020. He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club measures 7,127 yards for this tournament, 207 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,334).
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 70.08 strokes per round and a score of -4.7 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9.1 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Gligic has played over the past year has been 153 yards longer than the 7,127 yards Sedgefield Country Club will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6.2 among finishers, which is higher than the -9.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Michael Gligic 2021 results
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||59||11-8-9-10 (+19)||$7,805|
|July 22-25||3M Open||49||69-71-72-68 (-4)||$17,226|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||19||67-68-71-66 (-16)||$49,875|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||71-70||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||41||67-73-70-70 (-8)||$24,116|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||68-72||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||73-73||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||77-73||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||47||65-72-72-68 (-11)||$20,959|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||58||77-67-73-72 (+5)||$18,063|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||29||69-68-74-69 (-4)||$40,572|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||76-71||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-77||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||4||73-66-68-71 (-10)||$135,000|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||72-76||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||63||72-70-74-70 (-2)||$6,510|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-74||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||79-77||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||71-77||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-70||$0|
Gligic’s last appearance, his 59th-place finish in the Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood), is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from