Below you’ll find stats and insights about Gligic from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of May 8, 2022 at 7:26 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Michael Gligic odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Gligic’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Gligic has an average finish of 32nd.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Gligic has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -4 over his last five appearances.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 5- 9, 2022
- Location: North Potomac, Maryland
- Course: TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Par: 70 / 7,160 yards
- Purse: 0M
- Defending Champ: Max Homa
Course history: Gligic at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Gligic has an average finishing position of 48th in his last two trips to this event.
- Gligic has made the cut in each of his last two trips to this event.
- The last time Gligic played this event in 2022, he finished 37th.
- He finished two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- The par 70 measures 7,160 yards for this week, which is 143 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm checks in at 7,160 yards, 98 yards shorter than the average course Gligic has played over the past year (7,258 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Michael Gligic 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||37||71-69-71 (+4)||–||–||$41,850|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||24||67-70-71-67 (-9)||15.796||-2.656||$60,955|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-80||1.182||-2.450||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||69-76||2.18||4.872||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||72-70-70-70 (-6)||–||–||$16,488|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||70-72-71-70 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-80||-7.898||0.745||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-76-71||1.02||-0.251||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||77||67-74-75-77 (+5)||-9.099||-0.265||$16,044|
|January 20-24||The American Express||55||68-68-72-72 (-8)||3.686||-3.080||$17,632|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-71||-5.520||-1.228||$0|
Check out all the details from Gligic’s 24th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Mexico Championship at Vidanta Vallarta.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from