In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Gligic from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:36 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Michael Gligic odds for the Valero Texas Open
Gligic’s recent form
- In his last five events, Gligic has an average finish of 39th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five tournaments.
- Gligic has an average finishing position of 39th in his last five appearances.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -6.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Gligic at the Valero Texas Open
- Gligic didn’t survive the cut and reach the third round in either of his last two trips to this event.
- The last time Gligic played this event in 2022, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,494 yards, 185 yards longer than average.
- TPC San Antonio (Oaks) checks in at 7,494 yards, 220 yards longer than the average course Gligic has played over the past year (7,274 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Michael Gligic 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||69-76||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||72-70-70-70 (-6)||$16,488|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||70-72-71-70 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-80||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-76-71||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||77||67-74-75-77 (+5)||$16,044|
|January 20-24||The American Express||55||68-68-72-72 (-8)||$17,632|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-71||$0|
Below is a breakdown of Gligic’s 36th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Corales Puntacana Championship (Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course), March 24-28).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from