In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Gligic from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of June 24, 2022 at 11:25 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Michael Gligic odds for the Travelers Championship
Gligic’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Gligic has an average finish of 48th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Gligic has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his last five events.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Gligic at the Travelers Championship
- Gligic has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- Gligic made the cut in one of his last two entries to this event.
- Gligic finished 59th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 6,841 yards, compared to the average 7,264 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Courses Gligic has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,254 yards, 413 yards longer than the 6,841-yard TPC River Highlands for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Michael Gligic 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||59||70-68 (-2)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||73||72-67-70-70 (-9)||-7.820||0.64||$17,927|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||37||71-69-71-73 (+4)||-0.576||-5.076||$41,850|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||24||67-70-71-67 (-9)||15.796||-2.656||$60,955|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-80||1.182||-2.450||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||69-76||2.18||4.872||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||72-70-70-70 (-6)||–||–||$16,488|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||70-72-71-70 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-80||-7.898||0.745||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-76-71||1.02||-0.251||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||77||67-74-75-77 (+5)||-9.099||-0.265||$16,044|
|January 20-24||The American Express||55||68-68-72-72 (-8)||3.686||-3.080||$17,632|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-71||-5.520||-1.228||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from