Michael Gligic (+50000 odds to win) readies for the 2021 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands after he missed the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2020 Travelers Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 21, 2021, 2:24 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Michael Gligic odds for the Travelers Championship
Gligic’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Gligic has an average finish of 45th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Gligic has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of -3.3 over his last five appearances.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 24-27, 2021
- Location: Cromwell, CT
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 7.4M
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Gligic at the Travelers Championship
- Gligic finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,343 yards, which is 502 yards longer than the 6,841-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4.3, while TPC River Highlands has a recent scoring average of -5.8.
- Courses Gligic has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,285 yards, 444 yards longer than the 6,841-yard TPC River Highlands for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6.2 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -5.8.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Michael Gligic 2021 results
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||73-73||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||77-73||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||47||65-72-72-68 (-11)||$20,959|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||58||77-67-73-72 (+5)||$18,063|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||29||69-68-74-69 (-4)||$40,572|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||76-71||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-77||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||4||73-66-68-71 (-10)||$135,000|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||72-76||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||63||72-70-74-70 (-2)||$6,510|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-74||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||79-77||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||71-77||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-70||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from