The latest odds for Michael Gligic to win The RSM Classic are. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Gligic from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article refers to betting data current as of November 20, 2021 at 11:27 AM ET. See all the current odds in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Michael Gligic odds for the The RSM Classic
Gligic’s recent form
- In his last five events, Gligic has an average finish of 66th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Gligic has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded an above-average score in any of his last five events.
- He has an average score of -1 across his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Gligic at The RSM Classic
- Gligic failed to make the cut in his last two trips to this event.
- The last time Gligic played this event in 2020, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Measuring 7,005 yards, Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) is set up as a par-70 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,307 yards .
- The average course Gligic has played over the last year (7,278 yards) is 273 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,005 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Michael Gligic 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||73-72||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||66||71-70-74-72 (-1)||$14,770|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||65||65-71-73-70 (-1)||$13,504|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||59||11-8-9-10 (+19)||$7,805|
|July 22-25||3M Open||49||69-71-72-68 (-4)||$17,226|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||19||67-68-71-66 (-16)||$49,875|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||71-70||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||41||67-73-70-70 (-8)||$24,116|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||68-72||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||73-73||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||77-73||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||47||65-72-72-68 (-11)||$20,959|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||58||77-67-73-72 (+5)||$18,063|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||29||69-68-74-69 (-4)||$40,572|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||76-71||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-77||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||4||73-66-68-71 (-10)||$135,000|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||72-76||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||63||72-70-74-70 (-2)||$6,510|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-74||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||79-77||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||71-77||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-70||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from