Michael Gligic enters play in the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after a 16th-place showing in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities July 21-25 in his last tournament. Action gets underway July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan, and Cameron Davis is the defending champion for the event.
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:23 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Michael Gligic odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Gligic’s recent form
- Gligic will try to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Over his last five tournaments, Gligic has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Over his last five appearances, Gligic has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those five times he’s made the cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Gligic at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Gligic placed 41st in his lone recent finish at this event in two trips.
- Gligic has one made cut in his last two attempts at this tournament.
- Gligic finished 41st on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- He finished two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than the average 7,265 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Detroit Golf Club, the scoring average is lower at -11 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Gligic has played over the past year has been 89 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Michael Gligic 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||16||72-69-67-69 (-7)||2.008||1.116||$103,313|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||31||N/A||$21,169|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||21||69-63-73-69 (-14)||1.804||1.656||$37,308|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||10||64-69-68-69 (-14)||18.004||11.176||$179,275|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||40||70-68-68-68 (-6)||-6.108||5.696||$36,105|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||73||72-67-70-70 (-9)||-7.820||0.64||$17,927|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||37||71-69-71-73 (+4)||-0.576||-5.076||$41,850|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||24||67-70-71-67 (-9)||15.796||-2.656||$60,955|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-80||1.182||-2.450||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||69-76||2.18||4.872||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||72-70-70-70 (-6)||–||–||$16,488|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||70-72-71-70 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-80||-7.898||0.745||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-76-71||1.02||-0.251||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||77||67-74-75-77 (+5)||-9.099||-0.265||$16,044|
|January 20-24||The American Express||55||68-68-72-72 (-8)||3.686||-3.080||$17,632|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-71||-5.520||-1.228||$0|
Gligic’s last tournament appearance, his 16th-place finish in the 3M Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from