Michael Gligic heads into the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +50000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 47th in his most recent tournament, the AT&T Byron Nelson.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:21 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Michael Gligic odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Gligic’s recent form
- Gligic has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Gligic hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 45th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five appearances.
- Gligic has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of -3.3 over his last five tournaments.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 111 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,320).
- Players have recorded 70.03 strokes per round and an average score of -5 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of -2.5.
- The average course Gligic has played over the past year has been 60 yards longer than the 7,209 yards Colonial Country Club will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6.7. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -2.5.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Michael Gligic 2021 results
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||47||65-72-72-68 (-11)||$20,959|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||58||77-67-73-72 (+5)||$18,063|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||29||69-68-74-69 (-4)||$40,572|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||76-71||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-77||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||4||73-66-68-71 (-10)||$135,000|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||72-76||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||63||72-70-74-70 (-2)||$6,510|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-74||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||79-77||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||71-77||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-70||$0|
Check out all the details from Gligic’s 47th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from