In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Gligic from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of July 24, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Michael Gligic odds for the 3M Open
Gligic’s recent form
- Gligic has qualified for the weekend in five straight events.
- Gligic has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Gligic has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has carded an average score of -3 over his last five appearances.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Gligic at the 3M Open
- Gligic has an average finishing position of 33rd in his last three trips to this event.
- Gligic made the cut in each of his last three attempts at this event.
- Gligic finished 24th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Measuring 7,428 yards, TPC Twin Cities is set up as a par-71 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,265 yards.
- Courses Gligic has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,251 yards, 177 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard TPC Twin Cities for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Michael Gligic 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||24||72-69-67 (-5)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||31||N/A||$21,169|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||21||69-63-73-69 (-14)||1.804||1.656||$37,308|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||10||64-69-68-69 (-14)||18.004||11.176||$179,275|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||40||70-68-68-68 (-6)||-6.108||5.696||$36,105|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||73||72-67-70-70 (-9)||-7.820||0.64||$17,927|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||37||71-69-71-73 (+4)||-0.576||-5.076||$41,850|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||24||67-70-71-67 (-9)||15.796||-2.656||$60,955|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-80||1.182||-2.450||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||69-76||2.18||4.872||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||72-70-70-70 (-6)||–||–||$16,488|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||70-72-71-70 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-80||-7.898||0.745||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-76-71||1.02||-0.251||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||77||67-74-75-77 (+5)||-9.099||-0.265||$16,044|
|January 20-24||The American Express||55||68-68-72-72 (-8)||3.686||-3.080||$17,632|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-71||-5.520||-1.228||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from