Michael Gallup Week 13 Player Props
Gallup’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Gallup is averaging 48.9 receiving yards per game.
- The Ravens defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 20th-most yards in the NFL this season (240.2 per game).
- Gallup’s season average of 48.9 receiving yards per game is 6.4 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 55.3.
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Gallup has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 55.3 yards.
- Gallup has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 11 games (27.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Michael Gallup or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from