Michael Carter’s New York Jets will take the field against the Miami Dolphins at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 11 of the 2021 NFL campaign. Let’s break down all of Carter’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Michael Carter Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Carter’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Michael Carter Rushing Trends Vs. Miami Dolphins
- Carter will go up against a Dolphins squad that allows 109.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 15th-ranked rush defense.
- Carter’s rushing yards over/under is set at 50.5 yards, compared to his season average of 40.8 yards per game.
- Carter has outgained this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (50.5 yards) twice this season.
- Carter’s season rushing yards per game average of 40.8 is 5.0 more yards than his 35.8 average rushing yards over/under.
- So far this season, Carter has hit the over three times on his rushing yards prop bet (in eight opportunities).
- This year the Dolphins are ranked 17th in the NFL in rushing touchdowns conceded (nine).
- Michael Carter has a rushing touchdown in four games this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Michael Carter Receiving Trends Vs. Miami Dolphins
- The Dolphins have the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 290.8 yards per game through the air.
- Carter’s 34.0 receiving yards per game average are 9.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s matchup (24.5).
- Carter has gained over 24.5 receiving yards in five out of nine games this year (55.6%).
- Carter’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 17.5 per game. He has put up 16.5 more per game than that average.
- In five of his eight games this season (62.5%), Carter has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- At 1.8 passing TDs allowed per game, the Dolphins defense is ranked 26th in the league.
- Carter has not caught a touchdown pass this season (in nine games).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Michael Carter or the New York Jets at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jets Vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from