Below you’ll find stats and insights about Block from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of May 20, 2022 at 7:36 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Michael Block odds for the PGA Championship
Block’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Block finished outside the top 20.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five appearances.
- Block hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five events, with an average finish of 138th.
- He finished with a score of +8 in his only recent appearance.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Block at the PGA Championship
- Block finished 138th in his only finish at this event in two visits.
- In his last two trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Block finished 138th when he last played this event in 2022.
- His last time at this tournament, Block finished with one birdie and three bogeys.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,282 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,131 yards.
- Southern Hills Country Club checks in at 7,131 yards, 43 yards shorter than the average course Block has played over the past year (7,174 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Michael Block 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||138||78 (+8)||–||–||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||76-81||-6.508||-1.248||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from