The Miami (OH) RedHawks (2-0) take the court against the Stetson Hatters (1-1) on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the RedHawks’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Hatters ( ).
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 4:29 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Miami (OH) vs Stetson Betting Odds
Miami (OH) Offense Vs. Stetson Defense (From 2020-21)
|Miami (OH) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Stetson Defense|
|71.9 (149)||Points/Gm||70.2 (176)|
|66.8 (268)||Possessions/Game||68.1 (132)|
|43.3 (212)||Field Goal %||44.7 (231)|
|36.4 (57)||3PT %||34.6 (239)|
|50.6 (153)||Effective FG %||51.1 (237)|
|54.3 (148)||True Shooting %||54.3 (229)|
Stetson Offense vs. Miami (OH) Defense (From 2020-21)
|Stetson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Miami (OH) Defense|
|71.3 (169)||Points/Gm||71.8 (220)|
|68.0 (212)||Possessions/Game||66.9 (75)|
|43.3 (212)||Field Goal %||45.0 (243)|
|36.9 (44)||3PT %||36.1 (294)|
|51.0 (136)||Effective FG %||52.4 (281)|
|54.1 (159)||True Shooting %||55.3 (262)|
Miami (OH) Betting Insights
- Miami (OH) went 8-11-2 ATS last season.
- The RedHawks did not cover the spread when favored by 10 points or more last season (in one opportunity).
- A total of 12 of Miami (OH)’s games last season hit the over.
- Miami (OH)’s games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 144.5 points 11 times.
- The RedHawks had an average total of 142.2 in their outings last season, 2.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Stetson Betting Insights
- Stetson compiled a 15-14-0 ATS record last year.
- When playing as at least 10-point underdogs last season, the Hatters had an ATS record of 3-2.
- Stetson’s games hit the over 18 out of 29 times last year.
- Stetson’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 144.5 points in nine of 29 outings.
- Hatters matchups last year had a 135.8-point average over/under, 8.7 fewer points than this game’s total.
Miami (OH) Key Players
- Dalonte Brown contributed 13.9 points per game last season and pulled down 7.6 rebounds a contest.
- Mekhi Lairy dished out 3.4 assists per game.
- Dae Dae Grant was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.5 per game.
- Lairy averaged 0.8 steals per game. Precious Ayah collected 0.6 blocks a contest.
Stetson Key Players
- Rob Perry put up 14.4 points per game last season.
- Mahamadou Diawara pulled down 6.3 rebounds per game and Stephan D.Swenson averaged 3.9 assists per game.
- Chase Johnston had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Christiaan Jones averaged 1.5 steals per game. Diawara collected 1.0 block a game.