The Miami Hurricanes (2-1) battle the Florida A&M Rattlers (1-1) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hurricanes’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Rattlers ( ).
This article makes reference to betting data current as of November 21, 2021 at 7:59 PM ET. See all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Miami vs Florida A&M Betting Odds
Miami Offense Vs. Florida A&M Defense (From 2020-21)
|Miami Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida A&M Defense|
|66.4 (282)||Points/Gm||68.5 (119)|
|67.4 (238)||Possessions/Game||70.7 (235)|
|42.5 (251)||Field Goal %||42.7 (143)|
|29.5 (329)||3PT %||28.3 (5)|
|47.4 (292)||Effective FG %||47.8 (71)|
|51.5 (273)||True Shooting %||50.7 (49)|
Florida A&M Offense vs. Miami Defense (From 2020-21)
|Florida A&M Offense||Stats (Rank)||Miami Defense|
|65.7 (295)||Points/Gm||71 (195)|
|69.5 (158)||Possessions/Game||67.4 (100)|
|44.4 (151)||Field Goal %||44.9 (239)|
|31.4 (288)||3PT %||37.9 (331)|
|48.6 (246)||Effective FG %||52.6 (289)|
|51.6 (267)||True Shooting %||54.8 (247)|
Miami Betting Insights
- Miami compiled a 13-12-1 ATS record last year.
- The Hurricanes were favored by 16.5 points or more last season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 12 times in Miami’s games.
- Miami’s games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 137 points 12 times.
- The Hurricanes had an average total of 135.9 in their matchups last season, 1.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Florida A&M Betting Insights
- Florida A&M compiled an 11-9-0 ATS record last year.
- The Rattlers were 4-1 ATS last year when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- A total of nine of Florida A&M’s games last season hit the over.
- Florida A&M played 10 games last season that had more than 137 combined points scored.
- Rattlers matchups last year had a 138.2-point average over/under, 1.2 more points than this game’s total.
Miami Key Players
- Isaiah Wong contributed 17.1 points per game last season.
- Kameron McGusty dished out 2.7 assists per game and Nysier Brooks pulled down 5.7 rebounds per contest.
- Wong knocked down 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
- McGusty collected 1.2 steals per game. Brooks averaged 0.9 blocks a contest.
Florida A&M Key Players
- M.J. Randolph scored 15.3 points per game and dished out 4.4 assists per game last season.
- Bryce Moragne grabed 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Jalen Speer knocked down 1.6 threes per game a season ago.
- Randolph averaged 1.7 steals per game. Darian Jones collected 1.6 blocks an outing.