The East Tennessee State Buccaneers (8-13, 4-4 SoCon) aim to build on a four-game road win streak when they visit the Mercer Bears (9-12, 2-6 SoCon) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bears’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Buccaneers ( ).
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Mercer vs East Tennessee State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Mercer Offense Vs. East Tennessee State Defense
|Mercer Offense||Stats (Rank)||East Tennessee State Defense|
|70.0 (217)||Points/Gm||68.1 (151)|
|13.4 (215)||Possessions/Game||7.0 (6)|
|46.3 (80)||Field Goal %||43.4 (170)|
|35.5 (100)||3PT %||31.6 (88)|
|51.6 (150)||Effective FG %||50.5 (201)|
|53.7 (218)||True Shooting %||54.6 (173)|
East Tennessee State Offense Vs. Mercer Defense
|East Tennessee State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mercer Defense|
|69.7 (224)||Points/Gm||68.5 (161)|
|7.0 (359)||Possessions/Game||13.4 (143)|
|45.9 (107)||Field Goal %||43.1 (156)|
|31.1 (314)||3PT %||34.7 (232)|
|51.2 (176)||Effective FG %||49.0 (143)|
|53.7 (218)||True Shooting %||57.3 (259)|
Best Betting Sites For Mercer vs East Tennessee State
Mercer Betting Insights
- Mercer has put together a 7-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears have covered the spread twice this season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- So far this season, six out of Mercer’s 19 games have hit the over.
- The Bears’ 19 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 131.5 points eight times.
- Mercer has an average point total of 138.5 in its outings this year, 7.0 more points than this game’s over/under.
East Tennessee State Betting Insights
- East Tennessee State is 7-12-0 ATS this season.
- The Buccaneers have covered the spread four times this year (4-2 ATS) when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- In East Tennessee State’s 19 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total seven times.
- The Buccaneers have played 10 games this season that ended with a combined score over 131.5 points.
- East Tennessee State’s contests this season have a 137.9-point average over/under, 6.4 more points than this game’s total.
Mercer Key Players
- Jalyn McCreary leads the Bears in scoring (14.3 points per game) and rebounding (5.4 rebounds per game).
- Luis Hurtado paces the team with 4.1 assists per game.
- The Bears are led by Kamar Robertson from long distance. He connects on 1.7 shots from deep per game.
- Mercer’s blocks leader is McCreary, who averages 0.6 per game. Robertson leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
East Tennessee State Key Players
- The Buccaneers leader in scoring is Jordan King with 14.3 points per game. He also adds 3.8 rebounds per game and 3.0 assists per game.
- The East Tennessee State leaders in rebounds and assists are Jaden Seymour (7.1 rebounds per game) and Allen Strothers (3.2 assists per game).
- Deanthony Tipler is tops from three-point range for the Buccaneers, hitting 2.2 treys per game.
- Nobody on East Tennessee State grabs more steals than King (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Josh Taylor (0.9 per game).