The No. 11 Memphis Tigers (3-0) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (1-2) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at FedExForum. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tigers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Hilltoppers ( ).
The betting facts in what follows use the latest odds as of November 19, 2021 at 4:25 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Memphis vs Western Kentucky Betting Odds
Memphis Offense Vs. Western Kentucky Defense (From 2020-21)
|Memphis Offense||Stats (Rank)||Western Kentucky Defense|
|72.4 (137)||Points/Gm||67.3 (87)|
|71 (90)||Possessions/Game||69.3 (179)|
|44.4 (151)||Field Goal %||42 (93)|
|36.1 (68)||3PT %||35.4 (272)|
|51 (136)||Effective FG %||48.8 (122)|
|53.5 (185)||True Shooting %||51.5 (80)|
Western Kentucky Offense vs. Memphis Defense (From 2020-21)
|Western Kentucky Offense||Stats (Rank)||Memphis Defense|
|72 (148)||Points/Gm||63 (22)|
|67.7 (226)||Possessions/Game||70.5 (226)|
|44.8 (126)||Field Goal %||39.1 (8)|
|34.7 (126)||3PT %||28.4 (6)|
|50.5 (161)||Effective FG %||44.8 (6)|
|55.6 (89)||True Shooting %||49.1 (17)|
Memphis Betting Insights
- Memphis put together a 16-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Tigers covered the spread once last season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 14-point favorites.
- Memphis’ games went over the point total six out of 25 times last season.
- Memphis and its opponents scored more than 147.5 points in seven of 25 games last season.
- The Tigers had an average point total of 139.2 in their matchups last season, 8.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Western Kentucky Betting Insights
- Western Kentucky compiled a 12-19-0 record against the spread last year.
- In Western Kentucky’s games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 15 times.
- Western Kentucky played 10 games last season that finished with a point total above 147.5 points.
- The Hilltoppers had a 142.2-point average over/under in their contests last year, 5.3 fewer points than this game’s total.
Memphis Key Players
- Landers Nolley II contributed 13.2 points per game last season.
- Moussa Cisse collected 6.3 rebounds per game and DeAndre Williams dished out 3.4 assists per contest.
- Nolley II had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Williams collected 2.2 steals per game. Cisse averaged 1.6 blocks a contest.
Western Kentucky Key Players
- Charles Bassey was solid last season with 17.9 points and 11.7 rebounds per game.
- Dayvion McKnight collected 3.9 assists per game.
- Luke Frampton was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.9 per game.
- Josh Anderson averaged 1.8 steals per game. Bassey collected 3.1 blocks an outing.