The UTSA Roadrunners (3-0) will attempt to extend their four-game winning streak when they hit the field against the Memphis Tigers (3-0). The Roadrunners,on the moneyline to win, and the Tigers, listed at on the spread, kick things off on September 25, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET. Bookmakers have set the game’s point total at .
In this article we will update you with the best odds available and break down what you need to know to make a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, betting trends, plus team and player stats.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 25, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Memphis Vs. UTSA Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Memphis Offense Vs. UTSA Defense
|Tigers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Roadrunners Defense|
|42.7 (15)||Points/Gm||14.3 (17)|
|504.3 (20)||Yards/Gm||244.3 (13)|
|280.3 (33)||Pass Yards/Gm||163.3 (29)|
|224.0 (21)||Rush Yards/Gm||81.0 (19)|
|9.0 (27)||Yards/Pass||5.7 (24)|
|5.8 (14)||Yards/Rush||2.5 (15)|
|42.9% (50)||3rd Down %||29.5% (24)|
|1 (7)||Turnovers||3 (70)|
|3 (39)||Sacks||5 (47)|
UTSA Offense Vs. Memphis Defense
|UTSA Offense||Stats (Rank)||Memphis Defense|
|39.3 (29)||Points/Gm||32.0 (110)|
|458.7 (28)||Yards/Gm||482.7 (124)|
|292.7 (22)||Pass Yards/Gm||400.7 (129)|
|166.0 (65)||Rush Yards/Gm||82.0 (21)|
|8.1 (50)||Yards/Pass||7.2 (80)|
|4.0 (77)||Yards/Rush||3.2 (38)|
|55.8% (9)||3rd Down %||44.9% (101)|
|4 (65)||Turnovers||2 (94)|
|3 (39)||Sacks||2 (99)|
When Memphis Has The Ball
- The Tigers have committed one turnover, seventh-lowest in the FBS, while the Roadrunners have forced three turnovers (58th-fewest in college football).
- Memphis has a 42.9% third-down conversion rate, 50th in the FBS. UTSA allows third-down conversions on 29.5% of its opponents’ attempts (24th).
- The Roadrunners’ defense has five sacks (47th-most in the FBS). The Tigers have given up three sacks to rank 39th in college football.
- Memphis is 20th in college football, gaining 504.3 yards per game, while UTSA ranks 13th in yards allowed (244.3).
When UTSA Has The Ball
- The 292.7 passing yards per game the Roadrunners average ranks them 22nd in the FBS, while the 400.7 the Tigers allow ranks them 129th in college football.
- Memphis’ defense ranks 124th in yards allowed per game (482.7), while UTSA’s offense is 28th in college football at 458.7 yards per game.
- The Roadrunners are ninth in the FBS in third-down percentage (55.8%) and will be up against the 101st-ranked Tigers defense in that category (44.9%).
- UTSA’s 29th-ranked scoring offense averages 39.3 points per game. Memphis has the 110th-ranked scoring defense (32.0 ppg).
Memphis Betting Trends And Insights
- Memphis has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- The Tigers have been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
UTSA Betting Trends And Insights
- UTSA has covered three times in three chances against the spread this season.
- The Roadrunners have covered the spread when playing as at least 3-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- So far this season, one of UTSA’s games has hit the over.
- UTSA and its opponents have scored more than 66 combined points once this season.
- The Roadrunners won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
Memphis Players To Watch
- Seth Henigan has thrown for 841 yards while completing 62% of his passes (57-of-92), with eight touchdowns and one interception this year (280.3 yards per game).
- Brandon Thomas has rushed for a team-leading 421 yards on 50 carries (140.3 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- So far this year Rodrigues Clark has rushed for 162 yards on 19 carries (54.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season Calvin Austin III has 21 catches and leads the team with 391 yards (130.3 per game) while hauling in six touchdowns.
- Sean Dykes has also tacked on 155 yards on 11 catches and two touchdowns. He averages 51.7 receiving yards per game this year.
- Javon Ivory has 132 receiving yards on eight receptions, averaging 44.0 yards per game.
UTSA Players To Watch
- Frank Harris has thrown for 662 yards while completing 66.3% of his passes (57-of-86), with three touchdowns and two interceptions this year (220.7 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 19 times for 92 yards and one touchdown, averaging 30.7 yards per game.
- Sincere McCormick has run for a team-leading 268 yards on 61 attempts (89.3 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Brenden Brady has 97 yards on 22 carries (32.3 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Zakhari Franklin has 22 catches and paces his team with 346 receiving yards (115.3 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Joshua Cephus has also added 208 yards on 20 catches and one touchdown. He averages 69.3 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season De’Corian Clark is averaging 42.3 yards per game, with 10 catches for 127 yards and one touchdown.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from