The Memphis Tigers (5-6, 2-5 AAC) and the Tulane Green Wave (2-9, 1-6 AAC) play in matchup between AAC opponents. The Green Wave (moneyline odds to win) take the field as visitors on November 27, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET against the Tigers ( ). The total for the matchup is set at points.
In this article we break down what you need before placing a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, betting trends, team and player stats, plus the best available odds.
The insights in the article below reflect odds as of November 27, 2021 at 7:03 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Memphis Vs. Tulane Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Memphis Offense Vs. Tulane Defense
|Tigers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Green Wave Defense|
|29.8 (56)||Points/Gm||34.1 (115)|
|439.5 (31)||Yards/Gm||433.2 (113)|
|295.4 (15)||Pass Yards/Gm||265.4 (118)|
|144.1 (78)||Rush Yards/Gm||167.8 (91)|
|8.1 (42)||Yards/Pass||8.1 (102)|
|4.2 (67)||Yards/Rush||4.1 (67)|
|40.5% (62)||3rd Down %||39.9% (73)|
|14 (99)||Turnovers||11 (43)|
|8 (65)||Sacks||7 (79)|
Tulane Offense Vs. Memphis Defense
|Tulane Offense||Stats (Rank)||Memphis Defense|
|27.5 (71)||Points/Gm||29.4 (90)|
|380.3 (77)||Yards/Gm||415.0 (96)|
|228.5 (67)||Pass Yards/Gm||260.2 (114)|
|151.7 (71)||Rush Yards/Gm||154.8 (78)|
|7.4 (73)||Yards/Pass||7.1 (48)|
|4.2 (67)||Yards/Rush||3.8 (43)|
|33.6% (113)||3rd Down %||47.8% (123)|
|17 (122)||Turnovers||7 (101)|
|7 (52)||Sacks||4 (108)|
When Memphis Has The Ball
- The 295.4 passing yards per game the Tigers average ranks them 15th in the FBS, while the 265.4 the Green Wave give up ranks them 118th in college football.
- Memphis’ offense ranks 31st in the FBS in yards per game (439.5), while Tulane ranks 113th in yards allowed (433.2).
- The Tigers’ passing attack averages 8.1 yards per pass attempt (42nd in the FBS). The Green Wave allow 8.1 per pass (102nd in college football).
- Memphis’ 56th-ranked scoring offense averages 29.8 points per game. Tulane has the 115th-ranked scoring defense (34.1 ppg).
When Tulane Has The Ball
- The Green Wave are No. 52 ranked in college football in sacks conceded (seven), playing the pass rush ranked 108th, the Tigers (four).
- Tulane averages 228.5 passing yards per game (67th in the FBS) compared to the 260.2 per game Memphis allows (114th in college football).
- The Tigers’ defense gives up 7.1 yards per pass attempt (48th in the FBS). The Green Wave’s offense averages 7.4 yards per pass (73rd in college football).
- Tulane averages 4.2 yards per carry (67th in college football) compared to the 3.8 per rushing attempt Memphis gives up (43rd in the FBS).
Memphis Betting Trends And Insights
- Memphis has covered three times in 10 games with a spread this season.
- The Tigers have been favored by 5.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- In Memphis’ 10 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total three times.
- Memphis’ games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 57.5 points six times.
- The Tigers have won 40% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (2-3).
Tulane Betting Trends And Insights
- Tulane has won five games against the spread this season, while failing to cover six times.
- The Green Wave have been an underdog by 5.5 points or more six times this season, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
- So far this season, six out of Tulane’s 11 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- Tulane has played seven games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 57.5 points.
- The Green Wave have won one of the seven games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
Memphis Players To Watch
- Seth Henigan has thrown for 2,986 yards while completing 59.4% of his passes (208-of-350), with 22 touchdowns and eight interceptions this year (298.6 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 70 times for 131 yards, averaging 13.1 yards per game.
- Brandon Thomas has run for a team-high 669 yards on 116 attempts (74.3 yards per game) and eight touchdowns.
- So far this year Rodrigues Clark has rushed for 359 yards on 68 carries (39.9 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Calvin Austin III has hauled in 72 passes for a team-best 1,129 yards while scoring eight touchdowns. He averages 102.6 yards per game.
- Sean Dykes has chipped in with 568 yards (on 41 catches) and seven touchdowns.
- Javon Ivory has 413 receiving yards on 29 receptions, with three touchdowns, averaging 45.9 yards per game.
Tulane Players To Watch
- This year, Michael Pratt has put up 2,234 passing yards (223.4 yards per game) while going 174-for-294 (59.2% completion percentage) and throwing 20 touchdowns and six interceptions. He has added 123 rushing yards on 95 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 12.3 yards per game.
- Tyjae Spears has churned out a team-high 603 rushing yards (54.8 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns.
- So far this year Cameron Carroll has run for 510 yards on 109 carries (46.4 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns. Carroll also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 17 passes for 198 yards (18.0 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Tyrick James has 28 catches, leading his team with 410 yards (41.0 ypg) while also scoring four touchdowns this season.
- Shae Wyatt has added 28 catches for 329 yards and three touchdowns this year. He averages 41.1 receiving yards per game.
- This season Jaetavian Toles has caught 21 passes for 325 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 32.5 receiving yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from