The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of March 17, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
No Sweat First Bet Up to $1,000 With FanDuel Sportsbook’s Sign-Up Bonus
Memphis vs Florida Atlantic Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Memphis Offense Vs. Florida Atlantic Defense
|Memphis Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida Atlantic Defense|
|79.8 (22)||Points/Gm||65.0 (41)|
|37.8 (38)||Possessions/Game||39.4 (341)|
|48.0 (22)||Field Goal %||40.3 (18)|
|35.4 (106)||3PT %||31.9 (67)|
|53.1 (64)||Effective FG %||45.7 (14)|
|57.2 (53)||True Shooting %||50.7 (34)|
Florida Atlantic Offense Vs. Memphis Defense
|Florida Atlantic Offense||Stats (Rank)||Memphis Defense|
|78.8 (27)||Points/Gm||71.9 (235)|
|39.4 (23)||Possessions/Game||37.8 (323)|
|47.2 (34)||Field Goal %||40.1 (17)|
|37.2 (35)||3PT %||30.9 (29)|
|55.4 (17)||Effective FG %||46.8 (32)|
|58.3 (20)||True Shooting %||51.8 (63)|
Best Betting Sites For Memphis vs Florida Atlantic
UP TO $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Memphis Betting Insights
- Memphis is 16-15-3 ATS this season.
- The Tigers are 10-13-3 ATS this season when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Memphis’ games have hit the over 19 out of 34 times this season.
- The Tigers and their opponents have scored more than 151.5 points in 16 of 34 games this season.
- Memphis’ outings this year have an average point total of 151.7, 0.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Florida Atlantic Betting Insights
- Florida Atlantic has won 21 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 11 times.
- The Owls have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year.
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 17 out of 32 times this season.
- The Owls have played nine games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 151.5 points.
- The average total for Florida Atlantic’s games this season is 143.8 points, 7.7 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Memphis Key Players
- Kendric Davis leads the Tigers in points and assists. He averages 22.1 points per game while tacking on 5.6 assists.
- DeAndre Williams paces Memphis with 8.0 rebounds per game.
- Davis is the top three-point shooter for the Tigers, knocking down 1.9 per game.
- Davis leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu collects 1.6 blocks a game to pace Memphis.
Florida Atlantic Key Players
- Johnell Davis owns the Owls top spot in scoring with 13.5 points per game and also tacks on 5.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest.
- Vladislav Goldin (6.4 rebounds per game) and Nicholas Boyd (2.5 assists per game) are the Florida Atlantic leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Alijah Martin leads the Owls in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Johnell Davis tops Florida Atlantic in steals with 1.5 per game, and Goldin leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.