Melvin Gordon III has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts when the Denver Broncos visit the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here’s a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
Melvin Gordon Week 9 Player Props
Gordon’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Gordon’s 62.5 rushing yards per game average is 14.0 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Gordon has not run for more than 48.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- The Falcons give up 99.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s fifth-ranked rush defense.
- Gordon has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (58.2) by 4.3 yards.
- Gordon’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 58.2 yards, a figure he’s covered in four out of six games (66.7%).
- Gordon has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (66.7%) out of six opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Gordon has averaged 15 rushing attempts per game, 2.5 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (12.5).
- Gordon has not carried the ball more than 12.5 times in a game through six outings this year.
- Gordon’s 15.0 rushing attempts per game is 0.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 14.8.
- In four of six games this year, Gordon took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Gordon has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.8 rushing attempts) in 66.7% of his games (four of six games).
- Falcons opponents average 23.1 rushing attempts per game, the 30th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Melvin Gordon III or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.