Melvin Gordon III and the Denver Broncos host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here’s some tips for betting on Gordon’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the matchup with the Las Vegas Raiders.
Melvin Gordon Week 17 Player Props
Gordon’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Gordon is set at 75.5 yards. That’s 11.7 more than his season average of 63.8.
- In 35.7% of his games this season (five of 14 matchups), Gordon has put up more than 75.5 rushing yards.
- Gordon will go up against a Raiders squad that allows 125.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 21st-ranked rush defense.
- Gordon’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 55.5, which he’s outpaced by 8.3 yards on average this year.
- Gordon has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (55.5) in 64.3% of his games (nine out of 14 matchups).
- Gordon has gone over the rushing yards total in 71.4% of his opportunities (10 of 14 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Gordon has averaged 13.5 rushing attempts per game, 3.0 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (16.5).
- Gordon has had more than 16.5 rushing attempts in three of 14 games this season (21.4% of his opportunities).
- Gordon’s season-long average over/under is 13.6 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 57.1% of Gordon’s games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (eight of 14 games).
- Gordon’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 13.6. He’s gone over that total in half his games.
- This season, Raiders opponents have ran the ball 27.1 times per game, the 14th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Melvin Gordon III or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from