Melvin Gordon Week 16 Player Props
Gordon’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Gordon is set at 58.5. That’s 4.1 fewer yards than his season average of 62.6.
- Eight times this season (out of 13 total games — 61.5%), Gordon has had more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- The Chargers allow 123.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 21st-ranked rush defense.
- Gordon has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (54.1) by 8.5 yards.
- Gordon has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (54.1) in 61.5% of his games (eight out of 13 matchups).
- Gordon has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in nine games (69.2%) out of 13 opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Gordon’s per-game rushing attempts average (13.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (13.5).
- In six of 13 games this season (46.2% of his opportunities), Gordon has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts.
- Gordon has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (13.4).
- In eight of 13 games this year, Gordon took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (61.5% of his opportunities).
- Gordon’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 13.4. He’s gone over that total in just six of 13 games (46.2%).
- Chargers opponents average 27.3 rushing attempts per game, the 12th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 24, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Melvin Gordon III or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from