Melvin Gordon III and the Denver Broncos host the Buffalo Bills on Saturday at Empower Field at Mile High. Gordon has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards against the Bills. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Melvin Gordon Week 15 Player Props
Gordon’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Gordon will go up against a Bills squad that allows 119.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 18th-ranked rush defense.
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven of 12 matchups), Gordon has put up more than 55.5 rushing yards.
- Gordon’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 54, which he’s outpaced by 8.8 yards on average this year.
- Gordon has gone over the rushing yards total in 66.7% of his opportunities (eight of 12 games).
- Gordon has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (54) in 58.3% of his games (seven out of 12 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- In two of 12 games this year (16.7%), Gordon has put up more than 15.5 receiving yards.
- The Bills have the 17th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 257.2 yards per game.
- In only 16.7% of his games (two of 12 opportunities), Gordon has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (18.2).
- Gordon’s season average of 10.1 receiving yards per game is 8.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 18.2.
- Gordon has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his 11 games (9.1%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 16, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Melvin Gordon III or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from