Melvin Gordon III has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts when the Denver Broncos visit the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here’s some tips and insights for betting on those props.
Melvin Gordon Week 14 Player Props
Gordon’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Gordon is set at 58.5. That’s 3.8 fewer yards than his season average of 62.3.
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six of 11 matchups), Gordon has put up more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- The Panthers give up 114.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense.
- Gordon has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (53.8) by 8.5 yards.
- Gordon’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 53.8 yards, a figure he’s gone over in six out of 11 games (54.5%).
- Gordon has hit the rushing yards over in 63.6% of his opportunities (seven of 11 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Gordon’s per-game rushing attempts average (13.5) is equal to his prop bet total in Sunday’s game.
- Gordon has recorded more than 13.5 rushing attempts in six of 11 games this season (54.5% of his opportunities).
- Gordon’s season-long average over/under is 13.6 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 63.6% of Gordon’s games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 11 games).
- Gordon’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 13.6. He’s gone over that total in six of 11 games (54.5%).
- Panthers opponents average 25.4 rushing attempts per game, the 22nd-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Melvin Gordon III or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from