Melvin Gordon III and the Denver Broncos host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gordon’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets.
Melvin Gordon Week 12 Player Props
Gordon’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Saints give up 74.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s first-ranked rush defense.
- Gordon’s 58.1 rushing yards per game average is 12.6 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (six of nine matchups), Gordon has put up more than 45.5 rushing yards.
- Gordon has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (54.5) by 3.6 yards.
- Gordon has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (66.7%) out of nine opportunities.
- Gordon has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (54.5) in 55.6% of his games (five out of nine matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Gordon is averaging 9.7 receiving yards per game, 5.8 less than the over/under of 15.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 11.1% of his games this season (one out of nine), Gordon has totaled more than 15.5 receiving yards.
- The Saints defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 18th-most yards in the NFL this season (248.8 per game).
- In just one of his nine games (11.1%), Gordon has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 20 yards.
- Gordon’s season average of 9.7 receiving yards per game is 10.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 20.
- Gordon has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through nine games this year.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 26, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Melvin Gordon III or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from