Melvin Gordon Week 10 Player Props
Gordon’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Gordon is set at 43.5. That is 12.6 fewer yards than his season average of 56.1.
- Four times this season (out of seven total games — 57.1%), Gordon has had more than 43.5 rushing yards.
- Gordon will go up against a Raiders squad that allows 118.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 15th-ranked rush defense.
- Gordon’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 56.8 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 0.7 on average.
- Gordon has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (56.8) in 57.1% of his games (four out of seven matchups).
- Gordon has gone over the rushing yards total in 57.1% of his opportunities (four of seven games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Gordon has notched 13.7 rushing attempts per game, 3.2 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (10.5).
- Gordon has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts in four out of seven games this season (57.1% of his chances).
- Gordon’s season-long average over/under is 14.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.8 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In four of seven games this year, Gordon took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Gordon’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.5. He’s gone over that total in four of seven games (57.1%).
- This season, Raiders opponents have ran the ball 26.1 times per game, the 20th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Melvin Gordon III or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.