The Kansas City Chiefs and Mecole Hardman will match up against the Pittsburgh Steelers at 8:15 PM ET on Sunday for the AFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL playoffs. Below, we take a look at Hardman’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best bets for this matchup.
Mecole Hardman Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Hardman’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 6||@Football Team||49||5||4||62||0|
Mecole Hardman Receiving Trends Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- The 233.9 passing yards the Steelers allow per game makes them the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense this season.
- Hardman is averaging 40.8 receiving yards per game, 18.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (22.5).
- Hardman has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards in 70.6% of his games this year (12 of 17).
- Hardman has put up 4.7 more receiving yards per game (40.8) than the average over/under he’s had set, 36.1.
- In six of his 14 games (42.9%), Hardman has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Steelers have allowed 24 passing TDs this year (1.4 per game), ranking them seventh among NFL defenses.
- Hardman has had a touchdown catch twice this year, out of 17 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of January 16, 2022. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mecole Hardman or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs Vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from