The Kansas City Chiefs and Mecole Hardman will take the field against the Dallas Cowboys at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 11 NFL contest. Let’s take a look at Hardman’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you make your best bets.
Mecole Hardman Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Hardman’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 6||@Football Team||49||5||4||62||0|
Mecole Hardman Receiving Trends Vs. Dallas Cowboys
- The Cowboys are conceding 270.1 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense.
- Hardman is averaging 39.9 receiving yards per game, 15.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (24.5).
- Hardman has totaled over 24.5 receiving yards in seven out of 10 games this season (70.0%).
- Hardman’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.1 per game. He has put up 2.8 more per game than that average.
- Hardman has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his 10 games (40.0%).
- The Cowboys’ defense is 14th in the NFL, giving up 1.6 passing touchdowns per game.
- In one of 10 games this season, Hardman has a receiving touchdown. But he has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mecole Hardman or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs Vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from