Mecole Hardman and the Kansas City Chiefs take on the Cleveland Browns in the AFC Divisional Round on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Hardman’s receiving yards prop bet.
Mecole Hardman Player Props vs. Browns
Hardman’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Hardman is averaging 35.0 receiving yards per game, 1.5 fewer than the over/under of 36.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In six of 16 games this year (37.5%), Hardman has totaled more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- The Browns sport the 20th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 264.1 yards per game.
- Hardman’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.1 per game. He is averaging 2.1 less per game than that average.
- In just six of his 16 games (37.5%), Hardman has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.1 yards.
- Hardman has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only six of his 16 games (37.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mecole Hardman or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from