In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Kieffer from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of July 10, 2022 at 3:25 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Maximilian Kieffer odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Kieffer’s recent form
- In his last two events, Kieffer has an average finish of 38th.
- Out of the last two tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Kieffer has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last two tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his last two events.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Kieffer at the Genesis Scottish Open
- Kieffer finished 30th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,237 yards.
- The average course Kieffer has played over the last year (7,330 yards) is 93 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,237 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Maximilian Kieffer 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||30||71-68-72 (+1)||–||–||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Kieffer’s 45th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Olympic Men’s Golf Competition (Kasumigaseki Country Club, July 28-31).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from