MaximBet Sportsbook App 2022 Promo Code
Updated August 2022
$1,000 Welcome Bonus
DISCLAIMER: MAXIMBET SPORTSBOOK CLOSED ALL OF ITS ONLINE SPORTSBOOKS IN NOVEMBER 2022. USERS HAD ONE MONTH TO WITHDRAW THEIR BALANCES BEFORE A CHECK WOULD BE MAILED TO THE RECORD ON FILE. WHILE MAXIMBET IS NO LONGER AN OPTION, YOU CAN SIGN UP WITH ANY OF THESE SPORTSBOOKS AND CLAIM AN OUTSTANDING WELCOME BONUS.
Maxim, which publishes a monthly international men’s magazine that has a circulation of roughly 9 million, and Carousel Group have partnered to launch MaximBet Sportsbook. MaximBet is up and running in Colorado and Indiana, but the plan is to launch in other US markets, including New Jersey and Iowa, shortly.
MaximBet welcomes new users with a sportsbook sign-up bonus worth up to $1,000.
This page will cover exactly how that MaximBet welcome bonus breaks down, plus how to register, make deposits and place bets using the MaximBet app. We also go over the available sports and bets and look at how MaximBet stacks up among other online sportsbooks.
MaximBet welcome bonus
The MaximBet welcome bonus is a 100% deposit match for up to $1,000. You receive the bonus as site credits so you can use them however you want on the site, as oppose to some sportsbooks who give you free bets that must be used all on one event. Read on for more details.
MaximBet Sportsbook promo code 2022
|Online Sportsbook||MaximBet Sportsbook|
|MaximBet Promo Code||None|
|Deposit Bonus||100% up to $1,000|
|Closed In||November 2022|
|Last Updated||December 2022|
Do I need a bonus code for MaximBet Sportsbook?
Nope, there is no MaximBet bonus code necessary to be eligible for the 100% deposit match welcome bonus. Just head over to MaximBet’s website, create an account, and make a deposit for the sportsbook to match it.
How the bonus works
Claiming the up to $1,000 MaximBet welcome bonus is pretty straightforward. After you sign up for your account, make your first deposit. The amount of that deposit determines your bonus.
The bonus does come with a 1x playthrough requirement. This means you must bet all the free bet credits plus the amount of your deposit before you can withdraw any winnings.
A few other things to know about the requirements:
- Free bet credits expire one week after being issued
- Free bet credits can only be used on wagers with odds of -200 or longer, so -250 would not work, but -150 would. Additionally, when creating parlays, each leg needs to have odds of -200 or longer in order for bet credits to be used
- Bet credits are now eligible to be used on boosted odds wagers
Rating MaximBet’s welcome bonus
The welcome bonus at MaximBet Sportsbook is very solid. A 100% matching bonus is solid, and a 1x playthrough requirement is excellent.
MaximBet loyalty rewards
MaximBet Sportsbook does not have a rewards club at this time. If MaximBet adds a loyalty club of some sort in the future, we will look at what it offers then.
Redeem rewards at retail locations
MaximBet does not have any retail locations, so there is no place to redeem any rewards in person. Even if MaximBet were to open a retail sportsbook, it is unlikely that there would be any rewards apart from possibly free food or drink offers.
Is MaximBet legal and safe?
Yes, MaximBet is a safe and legal online sportsbook. It is legal only in Colorado and Indiana currently, but its plan is to launch in other states in the near future. Currently, the states most likely to see a MaximBet debut are Iowa, New Jersey and Indiana.
Keep in mind, when wagering with MaximBet you must follow the rules and regulations of the state you are betting in at that time.
The minimum age to bet on sports in most states is 21. You also must be in a state where MaximBet online sportsbook is legal when placing any bets. MaximBet uses geolocation tracking software to pinpoint our location each time you log into the website or app. If the software can’t place you in a legal state, you won’t be able to bet.
Lastly, each state has laws for the sports and events you can and cannot bet on. In Colorado, for example, you cannot place prop bets on NCAA events. In New Jersey, you cannot bet on college teams from New Jersey or any NCAA competitions taking place in the state.
MaximBet sportsbook app review
MaximBet’s app is available for Android and iOS devices. You can download the app via the MaximBet.com website. Now, let’s go over some of the most important aspects of the MaximBet app so you know what’s in store.
- Speed: MaximBet’s app has more than adequate speed. You might notice a little bit of lag when accessing the promotions page and going back to the sportsbook, but we’re talking about a few seconds nothing more. Navigating and placing bets is super fast, so definitely no problems there.
- Overall performance: We have zero complaints about the overall performance of the MaximBet app. Everything is well-labeled, making it easy to locate the sports and games you plan to wager on. Additionally, the color scheme allows for easy reading in both dark and bright environments.
- Markets: The wagers that you can place at MaximBet should be more than sufficient to satisfy most fans. You will find betting options for all the top US professional and college leagues, along with major international leagues.
- Live betting: The live betting options at MaximBet are some of the best in the sports betting industry. To access all the options at any time, all you need to do is tap the “Live” button at the bottom of the app. Then select games to see all the available bets.
- Bet slip: One of the best features of the MaximBet betting slip is that you don’t have to click anything at the top to see all your betting options. Rather, you just scroll down to see all the choices. If you have multiple selections, your single bet options will appear first, followed by parlays and round robins. Just be careful when scrolling because clicking on the wager will pop up your keyboard, which will block you from being able to see all your betting choices.
- General layout: The app’s layout is good. The handiest part is the bar on the bottom of the page. There are links that take you back to the homepage, to live betting, to your bet slip and to other key areas. You also will want to use the three bars in the upper left corner of the screen. This opens the main menu and should help you find anything else you’re looking for at MaximBet.
- Cashier: There is a green deposit button at the top of the screen, which makes it simple to add funds to your account. When it comes to making a withdrawal, just click the person icon at the top and then choose “Withdraw.” Banking at MaximBet is straightforward and mostly effortless.
MaximBet sports betting site review
The MaximBet website is similar to the app, which means going from one to the other should pose no problem. The biggest difference between the two is where things are located. For instance, live betting is at the bottom of the page on the app, but it is at the top of the screen on the website. Other differences have to do with the size of a computer/laptop monitor versus that of a tablet or smartphone.
Just as was the case with the MaximBet app, every time you sign in via the website, the sportsbook will check your location to confirm that you are in a state where MaximBet is licensed and operational.
Overall MaximBet user experience
Despite being a relatively new online sportsbook, MaximBet offers a quality user experience. You will find plenty of sports to bet on and a variety of wagering options. The betting slip is easy to use and there are a number of promotions that should help you win money.
While the welcome bonus at MaximBet may be a bit behind some other sportsbooks, depending on what you are looking for, it still is satisfactory. Couple that with a quality app, and we think you will be more than happy with what MaximBet has to offer.
MaximBet Sportsbook: Creating a new account
In order to sign up with MaximBet, head to the sportsbook website and select “Join Now.” You’ll then need to enter some personal details:
- Phone number
- Social Security number (last four digits)
On top of that, you’ll create a password and confirm that you are 21 or older.
How does MaximBet benefit casual bettors?
The best parts about MaximBet when it comes to casual sports wagering is the easy-to-use betting slip and the promotions. The slip clearly shows how much money you’re betting and what you could potentially win at all times, so you’re never caught off guard with a wager. And many of the promos at MaximBet allow you to win money if your initial wager loses. This can make it easier to maintain a healthy bankroll.
How does MaximBet benefit experienced bettors?
Experienced bettors may enjoy the fact that they can make wagers such as Lucky 31s, which are bets that involve making five selections and grouping them together in 31 ways. Furthermore, you will find tons of alternate lines and prop bets at MaximBet, which is something else we’re confident veteran sports bettors will be interested in.
MaximBet betting options
MaximBet allows for all the standard sports bets. You will find moneyline, point spread and over/under wagers along with prop bets, futures bets and parlays and round robins on both the MaximBet app and website.
You also can participate in live betting, meaning you get to wager on sports in real time. As events on the field unfold, MaximBet will update the odds for you to wager on.
When it comes to the leagues and sports you can wager on at MaximBet, you’ll find plenty of options for the NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, UFC, PGA Tour, NASCAR, college football, college basketball, WNBA, MLS and other leagues both in the US and internationally.
Start Betting Today At MaximBet with up to $1,000 in Free Bet Credits!
What’s not available at MaximBet?
Right now you cannot make same-game parlays at MaximBet Sportsbook. Same-game parlays allow you to group multiple wagers from a single game together on a single betting slip. There still are a number of oddsmakers that do not allow for same-game parlays, but we’re cautiously optimistic that MaximBet will let you start making them in the future.
MaximBet odds boosts
MaximBet offers daily odds boosts, and they are a bit different compared to other online sportsbooks. The majority of the odds increases at MaximBet are for games with much longer odds than you’ll see at other books. Prior to the 2021 NFL season, for example, it boosted the odds of the Cleveland Browns to win the Super Bowl from +1,200 to +2,000. Other daily boosts are often in the range of +500 to +1,000.
MaximBet performed well when we compared the moneylines and spreads for a variety of games to those at FanDuel Sportsbook, DraftKings, PointsBet and BetMGM Sportsbook. Unfortunately, while the lines were solid, MaximBet did not have nearly as many prop bets, especially for individual players, as we found at the other four sportsbooks. Obviously, if you don’t place player props often, this won’t be a problem, but if you do, it could limit your betting choices.
How to deposit and cash out winnings
You have three choices for how to deposit funds into your MaximBet Sportsbook account. You can use a Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card, Mazooma or Skrill. If you have never heard of Mazooma, it is an ecommerce company that allows you to transfer funds from online bank accounts.
When it comes time to withdraw funds from your account, you can use Skrill or Mazooma. Provided that MaximBet opens a retail sportsbook at some time in the future, you should be able to withdraw and deposit funds from the cashier there, as well.
Make your first deposit & MaximBet will match it 100% up to $1,000!
How to contact customer support
The easiest way to contact MaximBet’s customer service department is to log in to your account and use the chat feature, which is available 24/7. When you click on the chat button, you also will have the option of sending a message and then awaiting a response in your email or requesting a call back from a MaximBet representative.
History of MaximBet
MaximBet is the result of a partnership between Maxim and Carousel Group and is a rebrand of SportsBetting.com. While SportsBetting.com launched in Colorado, it never debuted in any other states under that name. The rebrand was announced in April 2021 prior to SportsBetting.com going live anywhere else. In September 2022, MaximBet launched in Indiana. In states where online casinos are legal, like New Jersey, the plan is for MaximBet to offer that service, as well.