In this article you’ll find stats and insights about McGreevy from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of June 24, 2022 at 3:26 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Max McGreevy odds for the Travelers Championship
McGreevy’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, McGreevy has an average finish of 94th.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five tournaments.
- McGreevy hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 94th.
- He has carded an average score of +2 over his last five appearances.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: McGreevy at the Travelers Championship
- McGreevy finished 148th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- McGreevy finished with one birdie and six bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,254 yards, which is 413 yards longer than the 6,841-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- TPC River Highlands checks in at 6,841 yards, 364 yards shorter than the average course McGreevy has played over the past year (7,205 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Max McGreevy 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||148||75 (+5)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||71-77||-3.804||4.908||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||68-66-74-76 (+4)||–||–||$20,009|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||83||69-70-71-74 (-4)||-2.380||7.2||$16,198|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||77-74||-10.386||-4.44||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||72-69||-0.108||-3.322||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-72||-0.824||-1.686||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||77-70||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||70-69-70-71 (-4)||-3.940||3.580||$19,439|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||2||70-64-71-69 (-14)||$403,300|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-76||-2.338||-0.815||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-71-73||-1.669||-0.562||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-77||-1.849||0.631||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-67-74||-1.194||-1.537||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||74-69||-6.212||-0.536||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from