Max Homa’s latest odds to win The RSM Classic are listed at. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Homa from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 11:24 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Max Homa odds for the The RSM Classic
Homa’s recent form
- Homa will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Homa has won one of his last five appearances on Tour.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five appearances, Homa has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average once.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -6.5.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Homa at The RSM Classic
- Homa failed to card a high enough score to make the cut in either of his two most recent trips to this event.
- The last time Homa played this event in 2018, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,005 yards, compared to the average 7,299 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Courses Homa has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,332 yards, 327 yards longer than the 7,005-yard Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Max Homa 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||35||72-67-73-69 (+1)||$36,563|
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||72||67-70-70-75 (-6)||$16,575|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||1||67-72-65-65 (-19)||$1,260,000|
|September 2- 5||Tour Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||63||72-72-73-69 (-2)||$20,140|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||47||74-66-70-68 (-6)||$24,331|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||51||66-68-74-73 (+1)||$45,000|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||40||70-69-71-69 (-1)||$45,417|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||25||70-65-74-68 (-11)||$56,411|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-71||$0|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||76-73||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||6||69-69-72-72 (-6)||$313,875|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||78-76||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||77-76||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||6||66-68-66-74 (-10)||$241,500|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||74-74||$10,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-73||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||70-70-72-73 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||73-70-67-72 (-6)||$100,833|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||1||66-70-70-66-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 (-12)||$1,674,000|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||7||69-70-68-68 (-13)||$228,930|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||42||69-69-68-70 (-8)||$23,853|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||18||71-68-72-72 (-5)||$80,761|
|January 21-24||The American Express||21||66-70-65-76 (-11)||$58,625|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Homa’s 35th-place finish last time out at the Houston Open on November 11-14.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from