In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Homa from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of July 15, 2022 at 12:23 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Max Homa odds for The Open Championship
Homa’s recent form
- Homa will attempt to make the cut for the 13th straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Over his last five appearances, Homa has finished in the top five once.
- Over his last five appearances, Homa has carded a score that’s better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score of even par across his last five events.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Homa at The Open Championship
- Homa has an average finishing position of 59th in his last two trips to this event.
- In his last two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Homa finished 77th when he last played this event in 2022.
- His last time at this tournament, Homa finished with two birdies and three bogeys.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,297 yards.
- St Andrews Links (Old Course) checks in at 7,297 yards, eight yards longer than the average course Homa has played over the past year (7,289 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Max Homa 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||77||73 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||71-71-66-71 (-1)||–||–||$104,900|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||47||69-73-75-72 (+9)||16.92||-1.84||$50,672|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||5||69-74-70-69 (-6)||10.192||4.632||$411,600|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||23||69-69-73-68 (-1)||–||–||$77,700|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||70-69-70-71 (E)||1.432||9.900||$253,750|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||1||67-66-71-68 (-8)||8.28||2.068||$1,620,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||48||74-73-77-78 (+14)||6.472||-7.140||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||72-73-71-66 (-6)||8.720||-1.347||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||17||69-74-73-74 (+2)||7.888||-1.708||$183,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||10||66-70-67-71 (-10)||4.398||3.165||$303,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||14||69-65-68-71 (-11)||4.281||3.627||$133,250|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||68-74||-1.977||1.221||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||15||72-67-65-68 (-20)||-2.677||3.546||$132,500|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Homa’s 16th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club on July 7-10.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from