Max Homa heads into the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +9000 odds to win. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Max Homa odds for the Masters Tournament
Homa’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Homa has one win and three top-10 finishes.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five events, Homa has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average in four of those outings.
- He has an average score of -8.5 across his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Homa at the Masters Tournament
- Homa did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2020).
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,294 yards over the past year, while Augusta National Golf Club is set to play at a longer 7,475 yards.
- Golfers at Augusta National Golf Club have averaged a score of -0.3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.3
over the past year.
- Courses Homa has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,270 yards, 205 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard Augusta National Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 70.1 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Max Homa 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-73||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||70-70-72-73 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||73-70-67-72 (-6)||$100,833|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||1||66-70-70-66-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 (-12)||$1,674,000|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||7||69-70-68-68 (-13)||$228,930|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||42||69-69-68-70 (-8)||$23,853|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||18||71-68-72-72 (-5)||$80,761|
|January 21-24||The American Express||21||66-70-65-76 (-11)||$58,625|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from