The Dallas Mavericks (10-7) aim to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Washington Wizards (12-7) on Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The Mavericks (on the spread) and Wizards ( to win) will meet Saturday at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of November 27, 2021 at 8:14 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Mavericks vs Wizards Betting Odds
Mavericks Vs. Wizards Player Props
Injury Report as of November 27
Frank Ntilikina: Out (Calf),
Jalen Brunson: Day To Day (Foot)
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out (Rest),
Rui Hachimura: Out (Not With Team),
Thomas Bryant: Out (Left Knee)
|Mavericks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wizards Defense|
|104.1 (23)||Points/Gm||104.7 (8)|
|17.6 (19)||Possessions/Game||25 (20)|
|43.6 (23)||Field Goal %||43.3 (8)|
|33.1 (22)||3PT %||32.5 (5)|
|50.8 (22)||Effective FG %||48.7 (2)|
|53.8 (22)||True Shooting %||52.7 (4)|
|Wizards Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mavericks Defense|
|105.4 (22)||Points/Gm||105.4 (11)|
|25 (11)||Possessions/Game||17.6 (12)|
|45.5 (13)||Field Goal %||46.4 (24)|
|32.3 (27)||3PT %||35.9 (25)|
|51.6 (17)||Effective FG %||53 (22)|
|55.3 (13)||True Shooting %||55.8 (20)|
Mavericks and Wizards Betting Records
- Dallas is 8-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Mavericks have been favored by 6.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- A total of seven out of Dallas’ 17 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Washington has covered 10 times in 18 games with a spread this year.
- The Wizards have not covered the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Washington’s games have hit the over six out of 18 times this year.
- The Mavericks points, rebounds and assists leader is Luka Doncic. He contributes 25 points per game and adds 8.4 rebounds and eight assists.
- Doncic is the top three-point shooter for the Mavericks, hitting 2.6 per game.
- Dallas’ steals leader is Dorian Finney-Smith, who averages 1.5 per game. Dwight Powell leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a contest.
- The Wizards go-to guy, Bradley Beal, leads the team in both scoring (22.9 points per game) and assists (5.8 assists per game).
- Kyle Kuzma collects all of the boards and is the Washington leader in rebounds, grabbing 9.3 per game.
- Kuzma leads the Wizards in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope tops Washington in steals with 1.4 per game, and Daniel Gafford leads the squad in blocks with 2.1 per game.