The Dallas Mavericks and the Golden State Warriors meet in Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals. The Mavericks (on the spread) and Warriors ( to win) will meet Sunday at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of May 22, 2022 at 9:08 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Mavericks vs Warriors Betting Odds
Mavericks Vs. Warriors Player Props
Injury Report as of May 22
Tim Hardaway Jr.: Out (Foot)
Gary Payton II: Out (Elbow),
James Wiseman: Out For Season (Knee),
Andre Iguodala: Out (Neck)
|Mavericks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Warriors Defense|
|108 (24)||Points/Gm||105.5 (4)|
|9.4 (30)||Possessions/Game||16.9 (7)|
|46.1 (19)||Field Goal %||43.9 (2)|
|35 (19)||3PT %||33.9 (1)|
|53.8 (13)||Effective FG %||50.9 (2)|
|57.2 (13)||True Shooting %||54.6 (2)|
|Warriors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mavericks Defense|
|111 (15)||Points/Gm||104.7 (2)|
|16.9 (24)||Possessions/Game||9.4 (1)|
|46.9 (8)||Field Goal %||45.7 (12)|
|36.4 (7)||3PT %||34 (4)|
|55.2 (3)||Effective FG %||52.1 (6)|
|58.2 (4)||True Shooting %||55.5 (7)|
Mavericks and Warriors Betting Records
- Dallas has put together a 55-40-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are 21-16-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- So far this season, 38 out of Dallas’ 97 games have hit the over.
- Golden State has put together a 48-44-3 ATS record so far this season.
- The Warriors have been an underdog by 3 points or more 12 times this season, and covered the spread in eight of those matchups.
- Golden State’s games have gone over the point total 44 out of 95 times this season.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Warriors took down the Mavericks . Luka Doncic led the Mavericks with 42 points, and Stephen Curry paced the Warriors with 32. The Warriors covered the spread as 6-point favorites, and the teams put up a total of 243 total points to cover the 216-point over/under.
- 3/3/2022 DNP – Warriors: Damion Lee
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in scoring (28.4 points per game), rebounding (9.1 per game) and assists (8.7 per game).
- The Mavericks are led by Doncic from long distance. He knocks down 3.1 shots from deep per game.
- Dallas’ steals leader is Doncic, who grabs 1.2 per game. Maxi Kleber leads the team averaging one block a contest.
- Curry has the top spot on the Warriors scoring and assist lists, putting up 25.5 points and 6.3 assists per game.
- Kevon Looney collects all of the boards and is the Golden State leader in rebounds, getting 7.3 per game.
- Curry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Warriors, averaging 4.5 treys per game.
- Nobody on Golden State grabs more steals than Gary Payton II (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Andrew Wiggins (0.7 per game).