A pair of the NBA’s top scorers match up when Luka Doncic (second, 27.2 PPG) and the Dallas Mavericks (9-14) host Stephen Curry (first, 28.2 PPG) and the Golden State Warriors (12-10) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET on ABC. The Mavericks are 4-point favorites. The matchup has an over/under of 231.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of February 5, 2021, 10:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Warriors Betting Odds
Mavericks vs Warriors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 6
Eric Paschall: Day To Day (Knee),
James Wiseman: Out (Wrist),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Kevon Looney: Out (Ankle),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
Mavericks and Warriors Records ATS
- Dallas’ record against the spread is 10-13 this season.
- The Mavericks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 4 points, going 1-5 this season.
- Only 10 of 23 Dallas games this season (43.5%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- So far this season, Golden State has an even 11-11 record ATS.
- As at least a 4-point underdog, the Warriors tend to outperform with a 4-1 record against the spread.
- 12 of Golden State’s 22 games (54.5%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
Kelly Oubre Jr. (40 points) led the Warriors over Doncic (27 points) and the Mavericks 147-116 in their most recent matchup on February 4, 2021. The Mavericks were favored by 4 points in the game, but the Warriors covered the spread. The 263 total points in the matchup went over the 229-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2021||Mavericks||Mavericks||-4||229||-169||140||Regular Season||147-116 GS*|
Warriors: James Wiseman, Eric Paschall
- Dallas’ games this year have gone over the point total for Saturday’s matchup total (231 points) in 30.4% of opportunities (seven out of 23 matchups).
- Eight Golden State games this year (36.4% of its matchups) ended with a final score higher than Saturday’s point total of 231 points.
- The Mavericks have seen a 222 average over/under in their games this season, nine points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of four points separates this game’s over/under (231 points) and the average total points bet in Warriors’ games (227 points) this season.
- The Mavericks have an average implied point total of 113.9 this season, which is 4.1 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (118).
- This season, Dallas has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (118) five times.
- The 117-point average implied total on the season for the Warriors is three more points than the team’s 114-point implied total in this matchup.
- Golden State has scored more than 114 points in 11 games this season.
- The Mavericks are the league’s 23rd-highest scoring team (109.6 PPG), while the Warriors allow the 23rd-fewest points per game (113.3) in NBA action.
- The Mavericks have a negative point differential on the season (-67 total points, -2.9 per game), while the Warriors have scored only nine more points than their opponents (0.4 per game).
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in scoring (27.2 points per game), rebounding (8.8 per game) and assisting (9.4 per game).
- Doncic’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 9.5 rebounds, 0.7 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.8.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Mavericks, connecting on 3.2 per game.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Dorian Finney-Smith leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Kristaps Porzingis collects 1.6 blocks a game to pace Dallas.
- Finney-Smith’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 1.1.
- Curry owns the Warriors top spot in scoring with 28.2 points per game and also tacks on 5.5 rebounds and 6.1 assists per contest.
- Curry’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 38.5, 1.4 less than his season average of 39.9.
- The Golden State leaders in rebounds and assists are James Wiseman (6.1 rebounds per game) and Draymond Green (7.1 assists per game).
- Green’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 16.5, 0.7 less than his season average of 17.2.
- Curry is tops from three-point range for the Warriors, hitting 4.5 threes per game.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, equal to his season average of 4.5.
- Oubre is at the top of Golden State’s steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Andrew Wiggins leads the squad in blocks with 1.4 per game.
- Oubre’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals greater than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from