The Dallas Mavericks (19-16) are favorites as they attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (15-21) on Thursday, March 11 at Chesapeake Energy Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The over/under is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 11, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Thunder Betting Odds
Mavericks vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 11
Josh Hall: Out (Knee),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Hamidou Diallo: Out (Groin),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
Mavericks and Thunder Records ATS
- Dallas has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 16-19 against the spread.
- The Mavericks are 1-6 against the spread this season when they are at least a 5.5-point favorite.
- Dallas and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 45.7% of its games this season (16/35).
- Oklahoma City has a 20-15-1 record ATS this season.
- 19 of Oklahoma City’s 36 games (52.8%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Mavericks defeated the Thunder 87-78. Kristaps Porzingis led the Mavericks with 19 points, and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander paced the Thunder with 15. The Mavericks covered the spread as 5-point favorites, and the teams scored 165 total points to fall short of the 220-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2021||Mavericks||Mavericks||-5||220||-200||165||Regular Season||87-78 DAL|
- Dallas and its opponents have gone over Thursday’s 219.5 total in 18 out of 35 games (51.4%) this season.
- In Oklahoma City’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Thursday’s matchup total in 17 out of 36 matchups (47.2%).
- This season, the average total for Mavericks games is 224 points, 4.5 more than the over/under of 219.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.2 points separates this matchup’s over/under (219.5 points) and the average total points bet in Thunder’s games (217.3 points) this season.
- The Mavericks’ average implied point total this season is 1.9 more points than their implied total in Thursday’s game (114.9 implied points on average compared to 113 implied points in this game).
- This season, Dallas has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (113) 17 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Thunder (113.8) is 6.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (107).
- Oklahoma City has scored more than 107 points in 17 games on the season.
- The Mavericks are at the 19th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (111.9 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 11th-fewest points per game (111.4) in the league.
- The Mavericks have a -7-point scoring differential on the season (-0.2 per game). The Thunder have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-199 total points, -5.5 per game).
- The Mavericks points and assists leader is Luka Doncic. He scores 28.4 points per game and records 9.1 assists.
- Doncic’s points prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 2.1 points greater than his season average of 28.4.
- Dallas is led in rebounds by Porzingis’ 8.6 per game.
- Porzingis’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 9.5 rebounds, 0.9 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.6.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Mavericks, hitting 2.9 per game.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots less than his season average of 2.9.
- Dallas’ steals leader is Dorian Finney-Smith, who grabs 1.0 per game. Porzingis leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a contest.
- Finney-Smith’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 steals lower than his season average of 1.0.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assists leaderboards with 23.2 points per game and 6.2 assists per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 2.0 lower than his season average of 34.5.
- Darius Bazley’s 7.5 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.9 points per game.
- Bazley’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 0.6 higher than his season average of 20.9.
- Mike Muscala leads the Thunder in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Muscala’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 2.0.
- Theo Maledon is at the top of Oklahoma City’s steals hierarchy with 1.0 steals per game and Aleksej Pokusevski leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from