The Dallas Mavericks (18-16) are favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game home win streak when they take on the San Antonio Spurs (18-14) on Wednesday, March 10 at American Airlines Center. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 9, 2021, 9:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Spurs Betting Odds
Mavericks vs Spurs Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 10
Devin Vassell: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Mavericks and Spurs Records ATS
- Dallas is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 15-19
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Mavericks are 3-9 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Dallas and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 16 of 34 games this season (47.1%).
- San Antonio has an 18-13-1 record ATS this season.
- When they play as at least a 4-point underdog, the Spurs often have trouble covering with only a 3-5 record against the spread.
- 17 of San Antonio’s 32 games (53.1%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
Luka Doncic (36 points) led the Mavericks past DeMar DeRozan (29 points) and the Spurs 122-117 in their last matchup on January 22, 2021. The Mavericks were favored by 2 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 239 total points in the matchup went over the 223.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/22/2021||Mavericks||Spurs||-2||223.5||-131||110||Regular Season||122-117 DAL|
- In Dallas’ matchups this season, the Mavericks and their opponents have exceeded Wednesday’s over/under of 222 points 15 times (44.1% of opportunities).
- In 53.1% of San Antonio’s games this season (17 of 32), the total points scored was higher than Wednesday’s 222-point over/under.
- This season, the average total for Mavericks games is 224.1 points, 2.1 more than the over/under of 222 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.1 points separates this game’s over/under (222 points) and the average total points bet in Spurs’ games (221.9 points) this season.
- The Mavericks have an average implied point total of 114.8 this season, which is 1.8 points higher than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (113).
- Dallas has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (113) 16 times this season.
- The Spurs’ average implied point total on the season (115.1 points) is 6.1 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (109 points).
- This season, San Antonio has scored more than this game’s implied total of 109 points 20 times.
- The Mavericks are the NBA’s 18th-highest scoring team (111.8 PPG), while the Spurs allow their opponents the 10th-fewest points per game (110.9) in the league.
- The Mavericks have a -18-point scoring differential on the season (-0.5 per game). The Spurs have out-scored opponents by only one point on the season (0.1 more per game).
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in points and assists. He scores 28.6 points per game while also adding 9.0 assists.
- Dallas’ rebounding leader is Kristaps Porzingis, who averages 8.4 per game.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. hits 2.9 threes per game to lead the Mavericks.
- Dallas’ blocks leader is Porzingis, who records 1.6 per game. Dorian Finney-Smith leads the team averaging 1.0 steal a contest.
- DeRozan takes the top spot on the Spurs scoring and assist lists, putting up 20.0 points and 7.2 assists per game.
- Jakob Poeltl’s 7.3 rebounds per game paces San Antonio’s rebounding effort. He also adds 6.5 points per game.
- Patty Mills is tops from three-point range for the Spurs, knocking down 2.8 threes per game.
- Nobody on San Antonio grabs more steals than Dejounte Murray (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Poeltl (1.6 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from