The New Orleans Pelicans (4-5) are as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Dallas Mavericks (5-4) on Monday, January 11, 2021 at American Airlines Center. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET on NBA TV.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 11, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Mavericks vs Pelicans Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 11
Dorian Finney-Smith: Day To Day (Health protocols),
Kristaps Porzingis: Out (Knee),
Jalen Brunson: Day To Day (Health protocols),
Maxi Kleber: Out (Health and safety protocols)
Steven Adams: Day To Day (Migraine)
Mavericks and Pelicans Records ATS
- Dallas is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 5-4.
- The Mavericks are an even 1-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 4.5-point favorite.
- Only 3 of 9 Dallas games this season (33.3%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- New Orleans holds a losing record ATS this season with three wins and six losses ATS.
- The Pelicans only hold a 1-3 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 4.5-point underdog.
- 44.4% of New Orleans’ 9 games this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
The Mavericks got a team-high 34 points from Kristaps Porzingis on the way to a 127-123 victory over Brandon Ingram (27 points) and the Pelicans in their last matchup on Wednesday. The Mavericks were 6-point favorites in the game, but the Pelicans covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 250 total points to go over the 240.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-6||240.5||-238||192||Regular Season||127-123 DAL*|
|12/7/2019||Mavericks||Mavericks||-9||232.5||-467||358||Regular Season||130-84 DAL*|
|12/3/2019||Mavericks||Pelicans||-4.5||233.5||-198||163||Regular Season||118-97 DAL*|
|10/25/2019||Pelicans||Pelicans||-2||227||-129||109||Regular Season||123-116 DAL*|
|3/18/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-125 NO|
|12/28/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-112 NO|
|12/26/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-119 DAL|
|12/5/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-106 NO|
|3/20/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-105 NO|
|3/4/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-109 NO|
- 3/4/2020 DNP – Pelicans: JJ Redick
- 12/7/2019 DNP – Pelicans: Zion Williamson
- 12/3/2019 DNP – Pelicans: Zion Williamson
- 10/25/2019 DNP – Pelicans: Zion Williamson
- The Mavericks are the league’s 19th-highest scoring team (110 PPG), while the Pelicans allow the sixth-fewest points per game (106.6) in NBA play.
- The Mavericks have totaled 39 more points than their opponents this season (4.3 per game on average), and the Pelicans have scored just five more points than their opponents (0.5 per game).
- Luka Doncic leads the Mavericks in scoring (26.6 points per game), rebounding (9.3 per game) and assisting (8.3 per game).
- Doncic’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 45.5, 1.4 greater than his season average of 44.1.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. connects on 3.9 threes per game to lead the Mavericks.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots less than his season average of 3.9.
- Dallas’ blocks leader is Maxi Kleber, who averages 0.9 per game. James Johnson leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a contest.
- Johnson’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals lower than his season average of 1.4.
- Ingram holds the top spot on the Pelicans scoring and assist lists, tallying 24.0 points and 5.8 assists per game.
- Ingram’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 5.4 less than his season average of 36.9.
- Steven Adams collects all of the boards and is the New Orleans leader in rebounds, getting 8.9 per game.
- Adams’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 0.3 less than his season average of 21.8.
- Lonzo Ball leads the Pelicans in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.2 made threes per game.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 2.2.
- One New Orleans player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Adams averages 1.6 steals per game and 0.9 blocks per game.
- Adams’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from