The Dallas Mavericks (12-14) are favorites as they look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the New Orleans Pelicans (11-13) on Friday, February 12 at American Airlines Center. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 11, 2021, 4:42 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Mavericks vs Pelicans Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 11
Mavericks and Pelicans Records ATS
- Dallas is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 10-16
- The Mavericks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 2 points, going 5-9 this season.
- Dallas and its opponents have gone over the set over/under in 13 of 26 games this season (50%).
- New Orleans has an 11-13 record ATS this season.
- For the 13th time this season, the Pelicans are at least a 2-point underdog, where they have a record of 4-8 against the spread.
- New Orleans and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 62.5% (15) of its 24 games played.
- Dallas’ games this season have gone over the point total for Friday’s matchup point total (233.5 points) in 38.5% of opportunities (10 out of 26 matchups).
- In 29.2% of New Orleans’ games this season (7 of 24), the total points scored was higher than Friday’s 233.5-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Mavericks games is 8.2 points fewer than the over/under of 233.5 points in this matchup.
- Pelicans’ games have an over/under of 225 points this season, 8.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Mavericks have an average implied point total of 114.3 this season, which is 3.7 points lower than their implied total in Friday’s game (118).
- Dallas has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (118) eight times this season.
- The Pelicans’ average implied point total on the season (113.6 points) is 2.4 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (116 points).
- New Orleans has scored more than 116 points in 10 games this season.
- The Mavericks are at the 17th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (111.5 PPG), while the Pelicans allow the 20th-fewest points per game (112.5) in the league.
- The Mavericks have a negative point differential on the season (-59 total points, -2.3 per game), as do the Pelicans (-1 total points, zero per game).
- The Mavericks points, rebounds and assists leader is Luka Doncic. He scores 27.8 points per game and adds 8.7 rebounds and 9.3 assists.
- Doncic’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 43.5, 2.3 lower than his season average of 45.8.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. hits 3.2 threes per game to lead the Mavericks.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Dorian Finney-Smith leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Kristaps Porzingis collects 1.7 blocks a game to pace Dallas.
- Finney-Smith’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 steals less than his season average of 1.0.
- Zion Williamson outpaced his teammates on the Pelicans scoring front by putting up 23.8 points per game. He adds 7.0 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game this season.
- Williamson’s points prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 1.3 points less than his season average of 23.8.
- The New Orleans leaders in rebounds and assists are Steven Adams (9.3 rebounds per game) and Lonzo Ball (4.7 assists per game).
- Adams’ rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 9.5 boards, 0.2 rebounds higher than his season average of 9.3.
- Ball leads the Pelicans in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Nobody on New Orleans grabs more steals than Ball (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Brandon Ingram (1.0 per game).
- Ingram’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from