The Atlanta Hawks (10-10) will look to Trae Young (eighth in the league scoring 26.9 points per game) when they attempt to knock off Luka Doncic (fourth in the NBA with 27.3 PPG) and the Dallas Mavericks (8-13 on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at State Farm Arena. The Hawks are home underdogs in the game, which tips off at 7:30 PM ET on FS-SE. The over/under in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of February 2, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Hawks Betting Odds
Mavericks vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 2
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right knee),
Onyeka Okongwu: Day To Day (Achilles)
Mavericks and Hawks Records ATS
- Dallas has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 9-12 against the spread.
- The Mavericks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 1.5 points, going 4-5 this season.
- Dallas and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 8 of 21 games this season (38.1%).
- Atlanta has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 11-9.
- For the 13th time this season, the Hawks are at least a 1.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 7-5 against the spread.
- 25% of Atlanta’s 20 games this season have gone over the over/under.
- In Dallas’ matchups this season, the Mavericks and their opponents have gone over Wednesday’s total of 224 points seven times (33.3% of opportunities).
- In 35% of Atlanta’s games this season (7 of 20), the total points scored was higher than Wednesday’s 224-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Mavericks games is 4.7 points fewer than the over/under of 224 points in this contest.
- Hawks’ games have an over/under of 222.5 points this season, 1.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Mavericks’ average implied point total this season is 0.8 more points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (113.8 implied points on average compared to 113 implied points in this game).
- Dallas has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (113) seven times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Hawks (118.2) is 7.2 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
- Atlanta has totaled more than 111 points in 11 games on the season.
- The Mavericks are at the 23rd spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (108.7 PPG), while the Hawks allow the 10th-fewest points per game (110) in the league.
- The Mavericks have a negative point differential on the season (-42 total points, -2 per game), while the Hawks have scored 50 more points than their opponents (2.5 per game).
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in scoring (27.3 points per game), rebounding (9.0 per game) and assisting (9.4 per game).
- Doncic’s assists prop over/under for the game is posted at 8.5 assists, 0.9 less than his season average of 9.4.
- The Mavericks are led by Tim Hardaway Jr. from long distance. He makes 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 3.0.
- Dallas’ blocks leader is Kristaps Porzingis, who records 1.7 per game. Dorian Finney-Smith leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
- Finney-Smith’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 steals lower than his season average of 1.2.
- The Hawks go-to guy, Young, leads the team in both scoring (26.9 points per game) and assists (9.0 assists per game).
- Young’s assists prop total for the game is set at 8.5 assists, 0.5 assists lower than his season average of 9.0.
- When it comes to rebounds, Clint Capela is the Atlanta leader with 14.4 per game.
- Capela’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 1.9 lower than his season average of 29.4.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is tops from three-point range for the Hawks, knocking down 2.3 threes per game.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Cameron Reddish is at the top of Atlanta’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Capela leads the squad in blocks with 2.4 per game.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 2.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from