The Atlanta Hawks (11-12) will look to Trae Young (10th in the league scoring 26.7 points per game) when they attempt to knock off Luka Doncic (second in the NBA with 27.8 PPG) and the Dallas Mavericks (11-14 on Wednesday, February 10 at American Airlines Center. The Hawks are road underdogs in the matchup, which tips off at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. The point total is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of February 9, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Hawks Betting Odds
Mavericks vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 9
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Mavericks and Hawks Records ATS
- Dallas’ record against the spread is 10-15 this season.
- The Mavericks are 1-7 against the spread this season when they are at least a 4-point favorite.
- Dallas and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 48% of its games this season (12/25).
- Atlanta has routinely covered the spread this season with a record of 12-11.
- For the 11th time this season, the Hawks are at least a 4-point underdog, where they have a record of 5-5 against the spread.
- 16 of Atlanta’s 23 games (69.6%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
The Mavericks knocked off the Hawks 122-116 in the last meeting between the teams on February 3. Doncic scored 27 points to pace the Mavericks, and John Collins scored 35 points for the Hawks. The Mavericks covered the spread as 2-point favorites, and the teams put up a total of 238 total points to go over the 223.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2021||Mavericks||Hawks||-2||223.5||-130||107||Regular Season||122-116 DAL*|
- 2/3/2021 DNP –
Hawks: De’Andre Hunter
- In Dallas’ matchups this season, the Mavericks and their opponents have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 233.5 points nine times (36% of opportunities).
- In 34.8% of Atlanta’s games this season (8 of 23), the total points scored was more than Wednesday’s 233.5-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Mavericks games is 224.9 points, 8.6 fewer than the over/under of 233.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 9.8 points separates this matchup’s over/under (233.5 points) and the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (223.7 points) this season.
- The Mavericks have an average implied point total of 114.3 this season, which is 4.7 points lower than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (119).
- This season, Dallas has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (119) seven times.
- The 117.6-point average implied total on the season for the Hawks is 2.6 more points than the team’s 115-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Atlanta has scored more than this game’s implied total of 115 points 11 times.
- The Mavericks are the league’s 17th-highest scoring team (111.2 PPG), while the Hawks allow the 12th-fewest points per game (111.1) in NBA action.
- The Mavericks have a -60-point scoring differential on the season (-2.4 per game). The Hawks have out-scored opponents by 34 points on the season (1.5 more per game).
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in scoring (27.8 points per game), rebounding (8.7 per game) and assisting (9.3 per game).
- Doncic’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 26.5, 1.3 points less than his season average of 27.8.
- The Mavericks are led by Tim Hardaway Jr. from beyond the arc. He makes 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Dorian Finney-Smith leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Kristaps Porzingis collects 1.8 blocks an outing to pace Dallas.
- Porzingis’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
- Young’s strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Hawks scoring and assists leaderboards with 26.7 points per game and 9.2 assists per game.
- Young’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 42.5, 2.6 higher than his season average of 39.9.
- When it comes to rebounds, Clint Capela is the Atlanta leader with 14.6 per game.
- Capela’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 13.5 boards, 1.1 rebounds less than his season average of 14.6.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is tops from three-point range for the Hawks, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Cameron Reddish is at the top of Atlanta’s steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Capela leads the squad in blocks with 2.4 per game.
- Capela’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 2.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from