A game after he scored 44 points in a 121-118 loss to the Trail Blazers, Luka Doncic leads the Dallas Mavericks (13-15) at home against the Memphis Grizzlies (13-13) on Monday, February 22. The Mavericks are favored by in the matchup, which tips at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SE. The over/under is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 22, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Mavericks vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 22
Brandon Clarke: Day To Day (Calf),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot),
Dillon Brooks: Day To Day (Thigh)
Mavericks and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Dallas’ record against the spread is 11-17 this season.
- The Mavericks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 5 points, going 1-5 this season.
- Dallas and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 53.6% of its games this season (15/28).
- Memphis has topped the spread so far this season with a record of 13-12-1.
- The Grizzlies hold an even 1-1 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 5-point underdog.
- 14 of Memphis’ 26 games (53.8%) this season have gone over the over/under.
- In Dallas’ matchups this season, the Mavericks and their opponents have exceeded Monday’s point total of 229.5 points 13 times (46.4% of opportunities).
- In 42.3% of Memphis’ games this season (11 of 26), the total points scored was higher than Monday’s 229.5-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Mavericks games is 227.5 points, 2.0 fewer than the over/under of 229.5 points for this contest.
- Grizzlies’ games have an over/under of 223.5 points this season, 6.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Mavericks have an average implied point total of 114.9 this season, which is 2.1 points lower than their implied total in Monday’s game (117).
- Dallas has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (117) 10 times this season.
- The 113.3-point average implied total on the season for the Grizzlies is 1.3 more points than the team’s 112-point implied total in this matchup.
- Memphis has totaled more than 112 points in 13 games on the season.
- The Mavericks are the NBA’s 16th-highest scoring team (112.9 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow their opponents the 18th-fewest points per game (112.4) in the league.
- The Mavericks have a negative point differential on the season (-49 total points, -1.7 per game), as do the Grizzlies (-34 total points, -1.3 per game).
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in scoring (29.1 points per game), rebounding (8.6 per game) and assisting (9.4 per game).
- Doncic’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 1.6 points lower than his season average of 29.1.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. hits 3.1 threes per game to lead the Mavericks.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- Dallas’ steals leader is Dorian Finney-Smith, who collects 1.0 per game. Kristaps Porzingis leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a contest.
- Porzingis’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- Ja Morant holds the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, putting up 18.9 points and 7.8 assists per game.
- Morant’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 18.5, 0.4 points less than his season average of 18.9.
- When it comes to rebounds, Jonas Valanciunas is the Memphis leader with 11.0 per game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 0.7 lower than his season average of 29.2.
- Grayson Allen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, cashing in 2.2 treys per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Nobody on Memphis grabs more steals than Tyus Jones (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than De’Anthony Melton (0.9 per game).
- Melton’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 0.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from